YZ Number Plate and Digital Computer

1 reply to this topic
  • 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted July 25, 2007 - 07:42 AM

ok before you all bash me for wanting a yz plate i have a good reason, i just had my head light busted out from a rock while riding. oem from the tt store is 75 bucks. i dont want be replacing every other ride. the only time i want my head light installed is when im down in mexico. other then that when i do races or im at the desert i can get a way with no head light. my question is:

Has any one been able to get the yz number plate installed AND still able to keep the digital computer on the 06 bikes. im trying to make it look some what factory looking. pictures would be great. thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Just_a_trail_rider

Posted July 25, 2007 - 08:17 AM

I have an 05 and I put a yz number plate on. I had to remove the bottom bracket for the light and then zip tie the brack line to the fork but it works.

Instead, you could go to a local plastics place and get a small 3/8 in thick piece of clear plastic. they may charge you 2-3 $$ for it. Get some velcro (or better yet, the hook and loop tape) and put it over your light lens.

Problem solved.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.