Opinions about the White Bros. E2 slip-on Exhaust

6 replies to this topic
  • PatrickM

Posted July 24, 2007 - 09:28 PM

I have a 99 YZ400F and i wanted to upgrade my exhaust from a older style FMF to the White Bros E2 slip on Exhaust pipe.

Does anybody have one on there bike and if...does it give you bike any noticable performance increase??

Also...... $359 a good deal for that Exhaust????

Thanks for all of the input!!!!!!

Patrick M.

• 06_450 Rider

Posted July 24, 2007 - 10:21 PM

I have one on my 06 450 and i think it is def. worth the price.. it gave me alot more of a bottom end snap that i was lookin for. Plus it comes with the removable spark arrestor which is great for woods riding. Not to mention it looks great. IMO its a great pipe for a good price.

• wrecking crew

Posted July 25, 2007 - 05:53 AM

Same as 06 450 rider, i purchased one to eliminate the db from thie factory pipe for woods riding. Works extremely well and well worth the price. An a+ for the removable spark arrestor and screen. Easy to remove and have a great pipe for the track also. Well worth the price for a good pipe.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yz_for_me

Posted July 25, 2007 - 09:30 AM

I was just going to post this very question. TT is awsome. Thanks for the info.

• mr426

Posted July 30, 2007 - 07:55 PM

i have one on my 426 but mine came with it so i have nothing to compare it to but i can tell you its fast, looks good, and sounds great!

• tommyj

Posted July 30, 2007 - 08:00 PM

I hate to sound like a broken record, but i also have one on my 06 450. AWESOME pipe!! I think i got mine for like 340 otd.

• mr426

Posted August 03, 2007 - 09:22 PM

my bad, i thought it said e series not e2. i have an e series.

Related Content

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.