1 reply to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 20, 2000 - 06:16 AM

I'll be riding in Mammoth Lakes and other spectacular areas of California's Eastern Sierras 7/23 thru 7/28. I have knowledge of several hundred miles of roads and trails that visit ghost towns and mining sites. A street legal bike is required. I rate the riding on the easy side, 100-150 miles per ride. Anyone care to join?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 20, 2000 - 06:40 PM

The mine exploring and ghost towns sounds fantastic!!! I'd love to join you but I don't think I can on short notice. However, I will be off work that week to do chores around the house. If by chance I get the "honey do's" done maybe, I say maybe, I'll shoot over for a couple days. Let me know where I can find you. Vehicle description etc.

It's a slim chance this time but I would definately like to join you sometime in the future. Let me know when you are ready to go again and I'll see if I can make it. My e-mail is

Are you going on the Moab trip?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.