Passing a Moab hat.

5 replies to this topic
  • Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted June 19, 2000 - 05:11 PM

Hey guys,
Sounds like Ray's friend is in bad shape. That could be any one of us. I know this isn't the United Way but what about the idea of taking up a collection in Moab for this poor guy? Even those not going could contribute. Let's bounce this idea around a little bit.

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted June 19, 2000 - 05:18 PM

Mike, excellent idea. I am in. 100% in.

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted June 19, 2000 - 05:37 PM

Mitchie,
When are you coming to the bay area? I thought it was tomorrow.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted June 20, 2000 - 02:42 AM

When I first heard of the ride in Moab I was stoked and immediatly said yes! Then I started thinking about the cost. I have gotten my 13 year old into riding bikes and now have his bike to maintain. I've also started my 10 year old in BMX.

Then yetaerday I as catching up on the posting here after going to Budds Creek this weekend and read the post from Ray about his buddy. I also read the responses from you guys. I went home last night and told the wife about the post and pesponses.

I must say I have started to think of how I can pull this off. I already work a second job to pay for my sons and my riding. But may have to work more to make Moab. You guys sound like a wonderful group and I would enjoy meeting and riding with you all.

Count me in for "passin the hat" even if I don't make the trip.

Anyone need there lawn mowed????????

Bill

------------------
86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

• Bryan Bosch

Posted June 20, 2000 - 04:35 AM

Bill, that is so cool you work a second job to pay for your boys to ride! Sounds like they have a great dad! I'd do the same if I had to.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 20, 2000 - 10:08 AM

Count me in rays friend could be me or you.Mybe start a trust fund for ray at a bank so you have a place to send the money.
monty

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.