• lewichris

Posted February 27, 2002 - 07:04 AM

i will stick to walkin'

• Mark_UK

Posted February 27, 2002 - 07:13 AM

guy where in the uk are u?

• armourbl

Posted February 27, 2002 - 08:45 AM

You must, just gotta, have to get some video of that.

Toothpick, hell, I was thinking not even a sewing needle would get up my butt.

ben

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dodger

Posted February 27, 2002 - 09:09 AM

I do have video of it, unfortunately not of me, but of my buddy Ed riding that exact same line. I'll tell you what, I don't think I would have even considered trying the line except for seeing with my own eyes good 'ol Ed busting it :) :D !

Does anyone know if it's possible to host an MPEG video, just like a picture, and have it work on the site???? I would do it in a heart beat.

Late

Dodger :D :D

• Dodger

Posted February 27, 2002 - 09:13 AM

I do have video of it, unfortunately not of me, but of my buddy Ed riding that exact same line. I'll tell you what, I don't think I would have even considered trying the line except for seeing with my own eyes good 'ol Ed busting it first :) :D !

Does anyone know if it's possible to host an MPEG video, just like a picture, and have it work on the site???? I'm going to try and post the MPEG out at my buddys site, and put a link in for it, keep your eyes out.

Late

Dodger :D :D

• Guy

Posted February 27, 2002 - 09:27 AM

:) Dodger, I keep coming back for a look, so now I've downloaded it and sent it to everyone I know! They are ALL gobsmacked(dumbstruck just in case :D ) I gotta hand it to you, superb my man superb!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.