NETRA trail maps

5 replies to this topic

Posted June 16, 2000 - 03:17 PM

has anyone used the netra trail maps? i just got the map for the pachaug forest in Connecticut and i was wondering if you have to follow their loop(60 miles!) or can you just go through the forest at will. also the amp has numbers with the directions....are these mile markers? i took off the head light and odometer off my WR.....can u follow the trail without these?

99 WR400-FMF 909 topclamp,FMF MegaMax II full pipe, IMS seat/tank,Renthal bars,Acerbis rally pro guards

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted June 16, 2000 - 03:49 PM

I just received the (rough) trail maps of ME, VT and NH. I was hoping YOU could answer that for me. I was told there may be some highway stuff involved in these "trails".

• WR_Rider

Posted June 19, 2000 - 05:11 PM

either of you guys ever ride in freetown?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted June 19, 2000 - 05:20 PM

Freetown...Never heard of it.

Where, and what is it?

99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and seat, jetting by Clark.

For clarification: WE'LL be having a KICK ASS time in Moab!! Right Mitchy & Bill?!!

• WR_Rider

Posted June 20, 2000 - 12:52 PM

Freetown State Forest is in Massachusetts.
50 or so miles of trails and fire roads.... heading out there this weekend with a buddy who mostly rides his mountain bike there...

check it out....

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted June 20, 2000 - 01:20 PM

Freetown State Forrest:
I checked out the websight a couple of weeks ago. It said I need a Mass sticker on my bike...???

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.