Bass lake dual-sport ride anyone?

7 replies to this topic
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted June 15, 2000 - 06:08 AM

This weekend I'll be going to a dual sport ride in Bass lake (California)for fathers day, my dad and I will be riding our WR's, Anyone going? Dan

• Steve_Morgan

Posted June 15, 2000 - 10:49 AM

My son David and I are going, Dan. Not sure until Friday evening if the wife & girls are going to make it. If they are coming, we'll be in a yellow motorhome & black bike trailer. If not, we'll be in a '91 blue S10 pickup. Hopt to see ya there! We're still trying to get our act(s) together after last weekend's Sequoia Scenic Challenge...

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted June 15, 2000 - 12:14 PM

Steve, sounds great!! I'll be in a 99 Red Suburban with a green trailer (hard to miss) hope to see you up there, Dan

• Bill

Posted June 15, 2000 - 04:03 PM

Do they still run MX at Mtn. High?

Bill

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted June 16, 2000 - 05:12 AM

Bill, I dont think that they run MX at Mnt. High, but their are many places in that area to race, LACR,Adelanto. But Bass Lake is hours north of there. See ya, Dan

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 16, 2000 - 08:19 PM

where is the beginning of the run starting from? I'd like to show up for the run.

• Bill

Posted June 19, 2000 - 08:34 AM

Dan,

I used to live in San Luis Obispo and went to many races up there in the 70's and 80's. To bad I just compared it this weekend to Budds Creek. Both are VERY senic tracks!

Bill

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted June 19, 2000 - 10:43 AM

Bill, SLO is a beautiful area, many clubs put on dual-sport rides there, here in CA we have more than just desert you just have to travel a little to get to some good riding spots. See ya, Dan

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.