Bizarre Breakup between MXA and Suzuki - over the DRZ400

1 reply to this topic
  • Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted June 16, 2000 - 04:16 PM

Check it out at:
www.motocrossactionmag.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MotoGreg

Posted June 16, 2000 - 05:27 PM

Ya, that's pretty funny. I had a post on that yesterday on another board, I'll just copy/paste it here....

Actually I read the review and think it was pretty good considering that it isn't an MX bike. I don't know what it is that Suzuki is upset about??? I see this only hurting Suzuki. Now MXA will test regular production off the showroom floor bikes they get from their buddies at the So Cal dealerships rather than "magazine bikes" that have been gone over to ensure that everything is perfect and optimized (and ported..?) by Suzuki beforehand.

------------------
'99 WR400
'92 GSXR 7/11
Visit my photo album AT YOUR OWN RISK!! My photo album
Anyone here a sportbike fan also? Then visit us here at www.insanespeed.com

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.