Anyone live near Seattle?

3 replies to this topic
  • WR400_Jay

Posted June 14, 2000 - 03:54 PM

I'll be out there next week for work and I would mind doing some bench racing at the local watering hole if anyone is interested. Give me a shout. jay.riendeau@makino.com

------------------
00'WR400 75'Yamaha 250 enduro
White e-Series S-bend 12 discs, Yz timed, rejetted to Clark specs, throttle stop cut, lid removed, Topar Racing top clamp, Tag Metals T2 bars, Scotts damper, Devol disc guard and frame guards, lights removed, Cr routed Fastline brakeline, Acerbis Rally pro hand guards fastened to the top clamp, Gel grips Live in Southwest Ohio

• WFO_DON

Posted June 14, 2000 - 07:48 PM

JAY I LIVE NORTH OF SEATTLE SMOKEY POINT
EXIT 206 OFF OF I5.HAVE YOU EVER BEN TO WALKER VALLEY OR REITTER PIT.WALKER VALLEY IS IN MOUNT VERNON AND REITTER PIT IS JUST OUT SIDE OF GOLD BAR ON HWY 2 BOTH ARE EXC AREAS REITTER IS REAL ROCKY BUT LOTS OF TRAIL.

[This message has been edited by WFO_DON (edited 06-14-2000).]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR400_Jay

Posted June 15, 2000 - 03:59 PM

Don I'll be out your way next week but unfortunately I won't have the bike. If you want to meet up some where let me know. I'm going to be working in Kent. Keep it on two wheels.

• PeteN

Posted June 16, 2000 - 01:30 PM

I live in Seattle and work in Smokey Point, how about that guys? I ride a DRZ400 and ride at Walker valley and Tahuya. I just sold my WR500 to get the DR. Would be up for a beer or a ride.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.