FMF powercore IV or WB Randy Hawkins replica?

1 reply to this topic
  • 2000WR400

Posted June 15, 2000 - 06:30 AM

If I buy the FMF silencer will the WB tapered head pipe fit it? I want the most power I can get. Sound isn't THAT much of importance. I run the stock exhaust without the baffle and its not TOO bad.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Clark_Mason

Posted June 15, 2000 - 06:35 PM

The FMF PC IV-2 tail section has the input pipe sized exactly the same ID as the stock headpipe OD and their Power Bomb header has the same OD. The WB tapered head pipe is much larger at the silencer junction and WILL NOT FIT. The PowerBomb header is an excellent looking and well built piece of hardware. I will be testing it tomarrow.

Clark

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.