KTM Discussion Group

8 replies to this topic
  • CraigW

Posted June 14, 2000 - 05:47 AM

Hey Bryan

What about a KTM RFS discussion group the same as the WR,YZF and DRZ groups you've got going.

I'm probably going to buy my friend's 520EXC and sell my YZF426 to another mate who has been hounding me ever since he took his first ride on it.This will happen in the next month but I would really enjoy the banter and topics we see in the other forums carried over to a KTM discussion. Are there other KTM owners (or potential) out there who would like to participate? :)

As we all know, the KTM's are great bikes and their following is sure to grow as they become available to the market.

• Jeremy

Posted June 14, 2000 - 06:40 AM

I agree!! Why ain't there any KTM group? How can we start one?

• Airastro

Posted June 14, 2000 - 12:16 PM

I bet there is no KTM forum due to the poor forethought on production of the new 4 strokes and how popular they would be. With the amount of bikes that KTM imported there would only be 3 people in the forum. Im not badmouthing KTM, I wanted one in the worst way, I'm just jealous of the 3 people that have them.

• RodH

Posted June 15, 2000 - 12:58 AM

Guy's, I have a KTM section on my forum page, all it needs is KTM owners to kick it off.

Check it out at http://www.400thumpe.../UltraBoard.cgi

------------------
RodH Canberra, Australia<A HREF="http://www.400thumpers.oz-au.com" TARGET=_blank>
400 Thumpers Australia</A>
2000 WR400F See Photo's and Modifications

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • scott0001

Posted February 01, 2010 - 06:48 PM

why wont my 250sx shift under high rpms

• ohioryder

Posted February 01, 2010 - 07:12 PM

There are alot of KTM's out there. In fact, they seem to be the preferred bikes for GNCC and harescrambles. They are a great woods bike. More KTM in the woods than others.

• WR_Dave

Posted February 01, 2010 - 08:08 PM

Really guys !!!...... a ten year old thread resurrection. Pretty slow over on the KTM forum is it ?? :ride: WR Dave

• Bandit9

Posted February 01, 2010 - 08:23 PM

Jesus........

• wondermuscle

Posted February 02, 2010 - 07:50 AM

why wont my 250sx shift under high rpms

Dude - You got the wrong forum.... Try this one www.mybikebrokecauseitsaktm.com

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.