Pro- Action Suspension, Anyone??

4 replies to this topic
  • Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted June 14, 2000 - 03:21 AM

Any of you guys have any experience in Pro-Action's multi-stage valving? For our WR's, George Quay uses 3 stage valving? It is definitely intriguing, but does it work?

------------------
99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and seat, jetting by Clark.
AMA, NETRA

Moab bound for 2000, HOORAY!! Gonna be kicking some Moab Ass (Mule or Donkey?)!

• Airastro

Posted June 14, 2000 - 12:19 PM

Hi Kevin- this is Kevin...lol

I have Pro - Action valving on my 426. They have a shop in FMF's facility. These are Pro Action people just using FMF building space. Let me tell you, I had new springs and revalve front and rear- what a huge difference. I ride strictly MX and it has been a world of change< plus they have great support. They even send a box van out to even the smallest of races here in So Ca. I couldnt be happier with my suspension.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted June 14, 2000 - 01:12 PM

Kevin,
Do you have the dual stage or triple stage valving in your forks and shock?

------------------
99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and seat, jetting by Clark.
AMA, NETRA

Moab bound for 2000, HOORAY!! Gonna be kicking some Moab Ass (Mule or Donkey?)!

• azblue

Posted June 14, 2000 - 02:06 PM

I had Pro-Action re-spring and re-valve my
old XR400. It was outstanding with the 3
stage valving. It was even versatile enough
to do MX with only compression clicker
adjustments. However, I've found no reason
to change the stock valving on my Y2K WR.

• Airastro

Posted June 15, 2000 - 07:50 AM

I have the 3 stage valving. I believe that is the only way Pro - Action does the suspension unless you asked for something a little more specific. It took away the harshness in the smaller hits and breaking bumps. Bottoming resistence was also greatly improved

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.