Racing - Those Damn Butterflies

6 replies to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted June 12, 2000 - 08:52 PM

As you can all see, I have reached another moring part of my day.

How many of you suffer the following feelings before a race;
1. Fear - Of injury or losing
2. Apprehension - The unknown
3. Hesitation - Is this really going to work
4. Kontemplation - Do I want to be out front? Do I want the inside or outside line.

• Matt_Porritt

Posted June 12, 2000 - 10:12 PM

I have the solutions for the butterflys in the tummy..

A BIG TURD will clean them out (and give you a better power to weight ratio!) :)

**Ride it like you Stole it!**
Matt Porritt
99 YZ400F
Rubber Chicken Racing

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted June 13, 2000 - 02:25 AM

As soon as the gate dropped Mitch, all my fears, anxeties, apprehension and butterflys were gone, AFTER THE GATE DROPPED.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted June 13, 2000 - 04:01 PM

How about coilin' one up at the starting line :) .

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted June 13, 2000 - 06:44 PM

coilin' one up at the start line?????

Please explain mike... :)

• TW

Posted June 13, 2000 - 09:50 PM

Yep Mitch, I get all those anxieties before the race. But after the start I don't have to worry about position, it usually in the back :). About half the way through a race I usually wonder what the hell I'm doing out here. A few day's after the race, I can't wait to do it again.

99 WR400

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted June 14, 2000 - 03:55 AM

It's just slang for taking a crap.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.