Marin Brewing Co - Mitch is in Town?

13 replies to this topic
  • Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted June 12, 2000 - 03:49 PM

Bay Area Folks - Marin Brewing Tuesday 6/13 @ 7pm?

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted June 12, 2000 - 04:03 PM

Hey Guys,

You may need to delay a week. I am still in Australia. A few problems before the flight. I will be in the US this Thursday, so I will catch up with you guys next Tuesday..

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted June 12, 2000 - 04:46 PM

Mitch, et al;
I should be at my sisters in San Carlos Saturday night - why don't we try to get together then.

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted June 12, 2000 - 04:58 PM

Done. Sold.. :)

I will be there. Is your sister cute.. :D.

Just kidding. My wife would kill me for this comment. Hi Honey.

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted June 12, 2000 - 07:27 PM

Mitch, You make me laugh. You are just too funny!

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted June 12, 2000 - 07:51 PM

Kevin, me, funny, naahhh. Not possible, my wife tells me I have a really bad sense of humor and cant tell a joke.... :)

I mean, hell, if she thinks I suck and you guys think I'm funny, maybe I should become gay... :D Not that there is anything wrong with that.. Seriously....

Anyways, I get funnier in person and when drunk. You know, tripping over my own feet, showing my knife to the locals... Flies eyes and all that...

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted June 12, 2000 - 08:30 PM

My brother in law seems to think she's pretty cute - even more so now that she's got the pregnant w/twins glow around her :)

Name the brew pub & I'm there.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted June 12, 2000 - 08:34 PM

TWINS. Great stuff...

My wife and I are going for twins. That way she only has to go through it all once.

Which pub, your call. I am very easy. :)

OK Kevin, down boy....

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted June 13, 2000 - 02:27 AM

Awe shucks, Mitch! :)

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted June 13, 2000 - 06:46 AM

I'll ask my brother in law for a recommendation.

Mike in Silicone Valley - any recommendations & are you going to join us?

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted June 13, 2000 - 03:59 PM

I'd love to join you guys. I'm in the south bay (Santa Clara) where are you located Brian? Mitchie did your pre-flight problems involve the state department and your prison record?

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted June 13, 2000 - 06:42 PM

The life of a high flying convict continues.

My flight is now Monday. No further delays thank god.

I wil be available Tuesday night for the Marin Brew Pub. Meet at around 6/6:30. Mike, Santa Clara, is that anywhere near Menlo park? If so, I will pick you up and we can head down together.

So, 20th Of June, Marin Brew Pub.

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted June 14, 2000 - 03:53 AM

I'm not sure where the Marin pub is? Hopefully it's not in Marin (just north of San Francisco). That commute will be a real pain in the ass during the week.

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted June 14, 2000 - 06:25 AM

Marin Brewing is at the Larkspur Landing Ferry Terminal.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.