What is the loudest?

3 replies to this topic
  • BlueHondaEater

Posted June 12, 2000 - 12:35 PM

I want to get the loudest throaty sounding exhaust for my 2000 WR400F. Any suggestions?

• Mike

Posted June 12, 2000 - 01:01 PM

White Bros E Series S bend has my vote. I may be selling it if you are interested. I will know for sure if I am in the next week. Rated 108 db's at 3000 rpms according to Ranger Rick.

Mike

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited 06-12-2000).]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BlueHondaEater

Posted June 12, 2000 - 06:14 PM

Originally posted by Mike:
White Bros E Series S bend has my vote. I may be selling it if you are interested. I will know for sure if I am in the next week. Rated 108 db's at 3000 rpms according to Ranger Rick.

Mike

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited 06-12-2000).]

Cool! It doesn't have any scrapes or anything right? :) What kind of deal would you give me if I were to buy it and how would I receive it depending on where your located?
Thanks
Mike Montague
Just wondering.... Why are you selling it anyway?

[This message has been edited by BlueHondaEater (edited 06-12-2000).]

[This message has been edited by BlueHondaEater (edited 06-12-2000).]

• Mike

Posted June 12, 2000 - 07:51 PM

It is in good condition. No dents, new disks, I even have a quiet core insert for you as well (but that does quiet it down). I am selling because of the noise. I have to have my db's down in the 90's and can't with that exhaust.. Even with the quiet core it runs at 103 db's with 12 disks. I absolutely love the exhaust but noise is crucial here in Nor Cal. I see that you are in Oregon, so shipping would be no big deal. I would let the entire package go for $150... I would even pay the shipping.... I have an extra set of disks as well. They are a little bent but good replacements if need be. I will know in a week if I am going to depart with it. I should be getting my Big gun system this week and then I will sell. If still interested send me an email. It is in my profile.

see ya.

Mike

------------------
98WR White Bros E Series stock head pipe, IMS Tank/seat Pro Tapers Works Connection guards. Stock timing

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.