Part #'s for Starter and Pilot Air Jets?

3 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 11, 2000 - 08:12 PM

Be obliged if anyone could post the Yamaha part numbers for the #65 and #100 starter jet and pilot air jet needed when removing octopus. Also, If anyone knows number to place where I can get these overnighted to Tennessee it would help!

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted June 12, 2000 - 01:20 AM

Richard,
I use to deal exclusively with Sloans Honda/Yamaha/Suzuki out of Murfreesboro, TN. Their prices were consistantly better than what I was paying locally. They are quite knowledgible. I am thinking of the Ladies I talked to specifically.
You may also try Carb Parts Warehouse, 216-524-1599 out of Ohio.
I thought Clark listed the 100 air jet number in the how to section?? For the #65, I used the YZ carb microfiche. It was listed in it.

------------------
99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and seat, jetting by Clark.

Moab bound for 2000!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 12, 2000 - 05:04 AM

Thanks for the info Kevin. Didn't have any luck finding the part numbers in the How TO section. Where is the microfiche for the YZ (assuming someone has scanned it and made it available for internet use)?

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 12, 2000 - 06:45 AM

Just ordered the air starter jet and pilot air jet for the '98 YZ. Numbers are as follows:

AS Jet: 3TJ-1494F-13-00
P Jet: 7A9-14943-27-00

Hope these are right. Troy at Sloan faxed me the microfoche. Funny thing was the microfiche has the air starter jet and pilot jet pictures reversed. But when he told me the stock sizes, it seemed to jive. Damn, this octopus thing has got my nerves shot. I'll be glad when its over!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.