CR 400F?

3 replies to this topic
  • Mr.Wheelie

Posted June 10, 2000 - 12:04 AM

Is honda producing a four-stroke? I hear that they are testing a new bike, Honda CR 400!! Is this true? If it is I wanna see it!!
PS. The 2001 RM's are hot!! Does enybody know the what's new on the YZ 250 (I'm riding a YZ 250 '2000 and i wonder "Is the 2001 better then the 2000?
(sorry for the bad english, I'm from Norway, but I'm trying as hard as I can!!)

Mr.Wheelie

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted June 10, 2000 - 02:30 AM

There are two YZ250's for 2001. The 2 stroke and 4 stroke! YZ250F that is legal in the 125 class. I would NEVER ride the 125 class though.

------------------
99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and seat, jetting by Clark.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Heywood

Posted June 12, 2000 - 08:59 AM

I have heard the Honda will be a 500. They will race a proto next year with production in 2002......

I hope the rumors are true!

• MotoGreg

Posted June 12, 2000 - 04:03 PM

Honda had a test session for the new four stroke scheduled for today at Southwick but cancelled it yesterday (I guess because word leaked out and spread)

------------------
'99 WR400
'92 GSXR 7/11
Visit my photo album AT YOUR OWN RISK!! My photo album
Anyone here a sportbike fan also? Then visit us here at www.insanespeed.com

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.