Georgia Riders- Barnesville Sunday???

9 replies to this topic
  • MX_Tuner

Posted February 26, 2002 - 02:13 AM

Well, guys, it's that time of the month again.... No not *that* time.....

Anyone going? Looks like Lane and I will be going.

Bill?

Dave?

Mike?

• YAMAKAZE

Posted February 26, 2002 - 03:37 AM

I will be there with Robert and Bob Harrington. Stroker won't have the idler gear for the KLX until next week so Brian won't get to ride this time.

Bonzai :)

• RSK

Posted February 26, 2002 - 04:02 AM

Tuner thanks for the invite, but I will not be able to make it, I just can't seem to get a free weekend any more between work and work! count me in for the next one as I will do what I have to make it. ya'll have a good ride.............. it's been so long since I have been out not sure if I can do it any more!

Steve

• Ga426owner

Posted February 26, 2002 - 05:11 AM

I am not sure yet if I am in town or not........will advise later this week....... :)

• mikem

Posted February 26, 2002 - 03:06 PM

I'll be out of town. Thanks for the invite. You guys have fun and watch out for angry folks on ATVs.

MikeM

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MX_Tuner

Posted February 28, 2002 - 02:09 AM

Looks like it may be a wash. Weather may not cooperate. Might be a good day to try to get caught up on bike work.

• YAMAKAZE

Posted February 28, 2002 - 03:23 AM

I agree...they are calling for rain on both days..

http://www.weather.c.../local/USGA0042

However, Mabe the following weekend I will have somewhere new for us to ride. 5000 acres....

I'll keep you guys informed.

• Ga426owner

Posted February 28, 2002 - 05:04 AM

Lots of rain + cold temps = perfect "TRIM DAY"! :)

• YAMAKAZE

Posted February 28, 2002 - 11:11 AM

As the cheep AM radio music plays softly in the background....."I Just A Love Machine And I Don't Work For Nobody But You".......The Middle Aged Balding (GA426OWNER) dons his Polyester Pants Suit, and his most favorite flowered shirt, matching white alligator shoes, and trusty Ganster Hat......

With his Bee Gees album tucked under his arm it's off to Hilton Head he goes.........This Studio 54 REJECT......

HAVE FUN DUDE.......We'll go riding the following weekend for sure.

• Ga426owner

Posted February 28, 2002 - 11:15 AM

Bonzai, you are just jealous............ :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.