6 replies to this topic
  • ray_lebreton

Posted June 06, 2000 - 03:34 PM

what is the phone # or email adress?

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted June 06, 2000 - 04:18 PM

• jasonmcc

Posted June 07, 2000 - 12:56 AM

dont get devols. I bought a set and was thourghly dissapointed they dont protect much
I had to sent my radiator away to get it fixed even with the guards on. they are too weak

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RodH

Posted June 07, 2000 - 01:37 AM

Sorry to hear that Jason, but I really can't complain about mine, they have been very good and stood up to the impacts so far.

RodH Canberra, Australia<A HREF="" TARGET=_blank>
400 Thumpers Australia</A>
2000 WR400F See Photo's and Modifications

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted June 07, 2000 - 04:48 AM

Which ones bolt to the frame, the DeVol or Works Connection or BOTH?

also, look at

[This message has been edited by Kevin in New Hampshire (edited 06-07-2000).]

• Bruce_in_Phoenix

Posted June 07, 2000 - 07:34 PM

Try I got mine there and they are sweet. They are fat and beefy and bolt in three places to the frame right where the radiators bolt up. These are the best quality guards I have seen on a bike yet.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 11, 2000 - 01:06 PM

I just ordered Thumper Racing's Product. Will post opinion after I get them. I liked them because they have both the front gaurd to prevent lateral compression and the rear brace to prevent the taco bend. I he3ar their pretty beefy too.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.