Fantastic place to ride in Nor Cal

26 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 10, 2000 - 05:35 PM

mike we can meet at fouts springs there is a flat aera just past the boys camp[thats for bad boys]on the left from there we will go up letts ridge to the high ridding and a 50to 60 mile loop.

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted June 10, 2000 - 06:35 PM

Guys,
I've never been there so pick a spot and I'll be there! :)

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 10, 2000 - 07:22 PM

mike do you know the way to stoneyfrod and the way back to davis flats[fouts springs]? road m10 .
monty wilson

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted June 11, 2000 - 10:00 AM

Monty,
I sure don't :) .

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 11, 2000 - 10:22 AM

Mike i'll send you dict. for meeting place poss bill&kathy on I-5 when we get every one lined up thats going send your e-mail add. for dict. to wilmexrs@cs.com

• Mike

Posted June 11, 2000 - 12:39 PM

Monty, Name a place and we will meet up with you there. It may be a good idea to pick a good landmark before heading into the park. We can all meet at that central location and follow in from there. You name it and John and I will be there, pick a time to. From Sacramento it took us about 2.5 hours.

Mike

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 11, 2000 - 01:06 PM

ok i'll call mike brooks and give him some dict.to bill&kathy truck stop on I-5 i'll meet him there.You guys coming on I-5 from sacto.? we can all meet at that truck stop say 7;20 am it opens at 7;30 am we can eat or just meet.I live in vacaville so it;s about 2 hour run for me also.
monty

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.