SOUTHWICK NATIONALS

3 replies to this topic
  • WEDGE

Posted June 07, 2000 - 11:29 AM

anyone planning to go to the nationals in Southwick on june 11? would be fun to meet some of the guys from on here.

------------------
99 WR400-FMF 909 topclamp,FMF MegaMax II full pipe, IMS seat/tank,Renthal bars,Acerbis rally pro guards

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted June 07, 2000 - 12:00 PM

I am going. I was planning on camping out somewhere Saturday night. My buddy was going with me and we were going to take our sons with. My buddy had hernia surgery and walking is tough enough. I am still planning on attending the race though. I have never been to Southwick and do not know my way around (no landmarks). Does anyone have a shop set up there or any manufacturer displays? FMF had a nice tent setup last year at Milleville. Kevins Racing Shop may be there, I don't know. Any ideas?

Kevin
mxvet@ttlc.net

mxvet@ttlc.net

------------------
99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and seat, jetting by Clark.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WEDGE

Posted June 08, 2000 - 12:45 PM

last year SPY had a semi there and there were several sponsor truck selling stuff. never been to any other NATIONALS tracks, but Southwick seems real family oriented. i can provide directions if u need them.

------------------
99 WR400-FMF 909 topclamp,FMF MegaMax II full pipe, IMS seat/tank,Renthal bars,Acerbis rally pro guards

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted June 08, 2000 - 02:50 PM

Yes Wedge,
I could use some directions. I will be coming west on 90. I need to go south on 91, correct?
How is parking and what time do the races start?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.