header pipe turning red

2 replies to this topic
  • rickmancc

Posted July 21, 2007 - 05:52 PM

hey

Ona 2000 wr 400 the header pipe is turn red after it idles for lil over 2 min. I am running 50/ disstilled water 50 watter wetter for most of this year. I swapped out the water wetter with new and no change. Do you think my water pump/ lil withe fan that help move the anti freeze toke a dump? Let me know asap, what to hit ovrp 2morrow

Thanx

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • VB_Racing

Posted July 21, 2007 - 06:03 PM

The header will turn red when idling...there is nothing wrong with that. PLEASE do yourself a favor and read the FAQ's. They will be a great help to you.:thumbsup:

Dave

• 450high

Posted July 22, 2007 - 01:51 AM

You better use a fire hose to cool it down.LOL it's normal when parked and engine running to glow as theres no air flow.It looks great at night when stopped at a red light.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.