suspension revalve and respring???

3 replies to this topic
  • TAC

Posted February 25, 2002 - 05:15 PM

I,m looking for your input on having my suspension profesionaly set up for my weight and ability is this a waste or worth the money? i have a 01 WR426 and I am 200 lbs.

• YZ400Court

Posted February 25, 2002 - 05:58 PM

I rate it as the best mod along with a steering damper for the Arizona desert. Piper does a great job, but have been very busy lately.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Cobra2go

Posted February 25, 2002 - 06:09 PM

Just did Race Tech everything to my 99 WR/YZ 400. Front and rear springs, Gold valves, ect. It is like a completely different bike. It sucks up the little stuff like it isn't even there and handles the motorcross track unbelievably. I can't wait for more seat time. I can't say enough about it. I rode yesterday with a couple of KTM guys who are good friends. One has a SX 400 and the other has a SX 125. The 125 guy spent $400 with a local guy and said he wished his was 1/2 as plush as mine. The guy with the 400 said my bike was just perfect. He still can't get over how much power it has compared to his. I also have the Clarke 3.3 gallon YZ style tank and seat combo and have removed the light and odo.

• mcarp

Posted February 26, 2002 - 05:32 AM

MX-Tech is the only shop I trust with my suspension. My WR is a WHOLE NEW BIKE now. Very plush in the woods, excellent bottoming resistance. Steering/handling is much improved.

This is the best mod I've done!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.