MOAB - Approximate Numbers

No replies to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted June 06, 2000 - 05:39 PM

G'day all,

We are 4 months away from the first ever meeting and I am trying to give Bryan a bot of a hand with the numbers expected to goto Moab in October 2000 for the weekend of the 7th and 8th. :)

Hope you dont mind Bryan, afterall, all you do is maintain this web page, sit at home, drink beer and make babies... :D JUST KIDDING.

So, all those who are definately coming or are definate maybe's, please send me your vote: :D :D

I have spoken to a few of you on the phone all the way from the convict settlement and have had some wonderful conversations. So much so that I am excitedly looking forward to finally meeting all (most) of you. For you NorCal guys, sooner than October.

Anyways, please send me a note letting me know if you are a definate or a definate maybe.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.