Anyone Going to Budds Creek?????

6 replies to this topic
  • Bill

Posted May 16, 2000 - 06:09 AM

I'm thinking abut going to Budds Creek for the national on June 17th and 18th. I have spoken with "Kevin in NH" and he said he would consider going.

If you are let me know and we can try to meet somewhere.

------------------
86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat/brick.

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted May 16, 2000 - 08:15 AM

Bill,
I feel I am pretty set on going. I get off of swings on Friday night. I can either do an all nighter drive or wait until EARLY (0430) Saturday to head out.

For the rest of you guys (especially you, Mitchy!!!) Be there or be square!!

• AngryCandy

Posted May 30, 2000 - 08:40 AM

Kevin & Bill,

I am going to Budds with a couple of riding buddies from Delaware. We should figure out a place to meet.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted May 30, 2000 - 10:04 AM

Bill and I have rooms booked at the Holiday Inn in Solomans, MD. Bill has Friday and Saturday night. I just have Saturday night. I have never been to Bud's Creek. Thinking of a place to meet is probably impossible. Bill will have his cell phone (I think) with. That may be of use.

"FLASH"

Bill does not use a cell phone. Just receive e-mail at home from him.
We'll figure it out!!

------------------
99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and seat, jetting by Clark.

[This message has been edited by Kevin in New Hampshire (edited 05-30-2000).]

• Bill

Posted May 30, 2000 - 12:04 PM

Angry Candy,

Send me some info on when and where you'll be at Budds. I'm going to meet Kevie and am bringing a buddy of mine and my two boys 10 & 13.

Email me at bhall@wallace.com

• GNCCYZ400

Posted June 06, 2000 - 04:46 PM

Originally posted by Bill:
I'm thinking abut going to Budds Creek for the national on June 17th and 18th. I have spoken with "Kevin in NH" and he said he would consider going.

If you are let me know and we can try to meet somewhere.

Bill,
I also will be going on Friday, we all need to get together and run the hare scramble on saturday before the race.
ya'll let me know what you think,
Jeff
'98 yz400

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted June 06, 2000 - 05:42 PM

Sh*t Fellas,
Neither me or my bike is ready for a hare scrambles. How dare you ride without me! I'll be in Saturday morning at the Holiday Inn in Solomans, MD. Bill will be there also. I figure all you guys will be off to the track before I get there though. I will be leaving NH after work at 10:30pm Friday night. I am hoping 6 hours but I don't think I can make it without stopping to crash or I will crash.
Is the harescrambles at the MX track?
Will anyone have a cell phone with them? If so, could you send me the phone #. Use the e-mail icon.
Thanks,

Kevin

[This message has been edited by Kevin in New Hampshire (edited 06-07-2000).]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.