Hot Legs!

1 reply to this topic
  • Steve_Morgan

Posted June 04, 2000 - 10:11 PM

My buddy ('00 WR) and I ('99 WR) just came back from 130 miles in the Mojave desert today, it was 110F. We both had to open our knees or stand up every couple of minutes to cool off the bottom of our thighs, which were getting cooked by the hot air off the radiators! The hot air seems to get caught behind the boots, under the legs, when sitting and holding your knees against the tank. Should be a nice feature in the winter though. And you guys all thought this was going to be a picture of pretty young things in hot pants :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted June 05, 2000 - 03:54 AM

....I...I ...I did not!!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.