fork mod

g'day,has anyone had any dramas after fitting "press release" air bleeders instead of the original screw type?

The lefthand side one works fine, after a good ride I press the button and hear a short hiss i.e. built up pressure is released.

The righthand one though never has any excess pressure, is this because the bleeder is leaking?

Or are the fork characteristics to blame? Perhaps the right fork is working well & not building any pressure while the left is rooted.

Who knows?

g'day,has anyone had any dramas after fitting "press release" air bleeders instead of the original screw type?

The lefthand side one works fine, after a good ride I press the button and hear a short hiss i.e. built up pressure is released.

The righthand one though never has any excess pressure, is this because the bleeder is leaking?

Or are the fork characteristics to blame? Perhaps the right fork is working well & not building any pressure while the left is rooted.

Who knows?

Mine is the exact opposite. My right one gives a hiss and the left does nothing. I've been wondering if I have a problem in my left fork. :excuseme: