SHE IS READY - SUPERMOTARD CITY

3 replies to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted May 31, 2000 - 02:10 PM

:D My Baby is complete. I am ready to rock and roll. Ready to dominate the SuperMotard series here in Australia. Time to kick ass and take no prisoners. :D

I had a long talk with my wife last night and announced I am going for the title. That I need time to practise and train. She is not happy, but she is giving me this yeart to prove myself. :)

I am confident gentlemen. This was the only thing that I was ever really good at. MX was fun and I am OK. But, SM, this is where I shine.... Yes, i know, I sound full of myself. But, hell, I am happy and my Baby looks DAMN hot... The bike that is... :D

Current Status:
- 17" rims front and back - 3.5" and 4.25" respectively
- Anodized Blue
- Pirelli MT60 Corsa's - 120/60 and 160/60
- Braided brake line
- YZ timed
- YS seat and tank
- SOme sponsors (remain nameless). Giving me discounts, large ones... :D

Next Updates - in order of priority
- Doug Henry Airbox with Velocity Stack
- Suspension work
- Ported, polished and bench flowed

Next Year.
I am assuming all will go well. So, I will keep the WR as a SM and purhcase a new 2001 YZ4?? with the supposed alloy frame..... That will be the MX bike.... My stocks will be worth a fortune by the end of the year... I will call my team "Fat Boy Racing" or "Cock Sucker Racing"

YES, life is good.....

Mitch

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted May 31, 2000 - 02:12 PM

By the way, photo's will be mailed to our wonderful mate Bryan over the weekend.... :)

YEEEHAAAAA. I am so ******* happy!!!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted May 31, 2000 - 03:06 PM

Mitchie,
Kick ass and take names! You had better make sure you've got plenty of women on your team if you go with "cock sucker racing" :) .

• mcarp

Posted June 01, 2000 - 07:09 PM

Mitch- Best of Luck! We'll be looking forward to some racing stories!

YOU 'DA MAN!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.