What did you do to your WR today?

Stared at it and wished that Buchanan would hurry up and get my rear spokes trimmed to fit the 2.50 wheel thats taking a nap next to my bike. FYI 2.50 wheel has a deeper drop center than a 2.15 wheel so if you ever decide to replace rims with wider ones and DIY be careful ask about spoke to rim

dimensions.

So how does the new seat compare to stock?

Well, haven't had a chance to try this one yet, but I've also got Renazco's on my DRZ and 450 EXC and they make a huge difference. The stock WR seat was about as bad as the other two stockers. Well, the KTM was actually worse. :worthy: I've done a 250 mile day on the DRZ and my butt wasn't hurting a bit. :busted:

Did my first oil change. A bit of a chore to remove the skid plate and 3 drain bolts, but worth it I guess. I used Amsoil 20-50 Motorcycle. I figure I'll change it once or twice a month depending on how much I ride. Cheap engine insurance in my book.

Adjusted the clutch engagement. Wore during break in I guess.

Stiffened up the suspension front and rear. I'll have to get a new rear spring, due to my 280#, to get my sag close to right. May have to re-spring the front also.