Got some new decals and graphics

7 replies to this topic
  • CO_Rider

Posted July 18, 2007 - 05:05 PM

What do you guys think of these graphics?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• NorCal

Posted July 18, 2007 - 05:10 PM

Sick!

• glasseye

Posted July 18, 2007 - 05:16 PM

Side view looks great!!!! IMHO, you should shed the fender decals completly, they look gawdy to me, don't flow, makes it look like a sticker frenzy, maybe would look better with the OEM "YAMAHA" decales.

• CO_Rider

Posted July 18, 2007 - 06:17 PM

Thanks fellas. I kind of think I went a little over board especially on the front. I actually like the way it flows on the back fender, but I think the front is just a little out of control. I think am going to clean that up a little.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yz4fun

Posted July 18, 2007 - 06:19 PM

nice bike cool graphics!!!

• Yz400Flyer

Posted July 18, 2007 - 06:52 PM

Side view looks great!!!! IMHO, you should shed the fender decals completly, they look gawdy to me, don't flow, makes it look like a sticker frenzy, maybe would look better with the OEM "YAMAHA" decales.

Excatly what he said. The shrouds are great! Too bad you don't that them for some parts of the fenders.

Thumbs up.

Arno

• TMAC25

Posted July 19, 2007 - 11:12 AM

Sorry, but those suck in my opinion, not really my style, nut hey all that really matters is that you are happy with them right.

• 450GN

Posted July 20, 2007 - 04:56 PM

yeah the graphics look very nice but they are not my style whatso ever

i like the factory clean look... again ditch the front fender and airbox stickers IMO and it will look much better!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.