Mail order tires

1 reply to this topic
  • Scott

Posted May 25, 2000 - 01:03 PM

FYI... I have been looking for tires today online and have found these folks to be the least expensive.

I have yet to order and cannot vouch for service, but dollar for dollar, they appear to be the best prices.

(No, I don't work there) :)

99WR,WR timing,throttle stop removed,Twin Air filter,E-Series,carbon air box,Pro Tapers,front and rear lights removed

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Sigster

Posted May 26, 2000 - 10:02 AM

Their selling prices are some of the lowest on-line, but call em and see how much their shipping and handling charges are. Just about every other place will beat their shipped price. Sorry to bust your bubble.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.