overheating wr 400?

No replies to this topic
  • nato

Posted May 24, 2000 - 12:10 PM

I will buy a new bike, I very interesting to get wr 400 2000 this bike overheating in tight seccions, hillclimb? my last bike was a big klx650r 94 5 years with me. did before so I fixed put in a fan. I never tried with wr 400 only xr 650r2000 but oveheating (I forget how many times)so I dont interesting until honda fix, for now My frind Are waiting for new main jet, manifold etc. and then will see if no any more overheating. and a xr400 99 is fun, ligth but no to much torque like my old kawaski. I like enduro and trail trip througs montains and desert for weekend 300 mills. cant I do the semms with Wr400 can I ride bewten 50 and 80 mph? for long time with out no problems like oveheatings. with stock gearing 15/50 whats is the top speed?
I don´t like push deep trotle but I like to have for reserv. thanks for you help a new member. this web is exelent. I am very hapy.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.