Hand Gaurds

3 replies to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted May 21, 2000 - 04:11 PM

Ouch all,

I went on a crazy high speed ride thios weekend with a group of 13 guys. The trails consisted of high speed fire roads. :D Rutted out fire roads. Whoops and far as the eye could see :D and tight, twisty, rooted, nasty tight singlke track. The scary part, we did not really slow down that much on the tight and twisty stuff..... :)

Anyway, to my point. USE HANS GAURDS. I dont have any installed (they currently reside in my shed) :D.... My fingers feel like they have been whipped and smashed with a four-by-two th morning.....

Mitch

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 21, 2000 - 05:19 PM

Shane Watts is from Australia and he dont need handguards. (kidding) :)

------------------
Darin from Missouri WR400F Pro-Tapers, Applied TC, Clarke 3.3, YZ seat, Scotts Shark Fin, FMF PC IV S.A., One Industries Hannah Retro Kit, WER Steering Dampner,Pacemaker Computer, Andrews Powder Coating-painted gloss black

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted May 21, 2000 - 05:22 PM

The difference between Watts and me is simple...

1. He weighs about half as much
2. He is well known
3. hmm, there is no three... :)

Mitch

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 23, 2000 - 08:48 AM

You also forgot...

3. Hes not really human.
(hes more machine than human)

------------------
Darin from Missouri WR400F Pro-Tapers, Applied TC, Clarke 3.3, YZ seat, Scotts Shark Fin, FMF PC IV S.A., One Industries Hannah Retro Kit, WER Steering Dampner,Pacemaker Computer, Andrews Powder Coating-painted gloss black

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.