Anyone know the 0-60 time with stock gearing??

2 replies to this topic
  • Wheelie*Dogg

Posted May 21, 2000 - 06:09 AM

Anyone have an idea?

"Keep it on the back wheel"

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted May 21, 2000 - 01:02 PM

Fast enough to put a SMILE on my face you could hardly slap off........Sorry!

86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat/brick.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 23, 2000 - 05:14 AM

I don't remember but I have been to the drag strip with my old XR650L. I think my best time was about 13.6, 90 mph. A few friends with nearly stock XR650L's ran about 14.0. One friend with an old XR600 ran 12.9. He had a little motor work & a street tire on the back, the rest of us ran knobs or universals.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.