TPS

No replies to this topic
  • Scrambler

Posted May 22, 2000 - 04:16 PM

I've read several posts regarding adjusting the TPS. However, I am a little unclear on how to perform the adjustment. I assume you just loosen the two screws and rotate the entire cover clockwise about 1/16". Is this correct?

I have a major bog right off the bottom. I feel like my jetting is good but I can't shake the low end bog. It's fine if I don't blip it too quickly off of near idle. Any advice would be appreciated. MJ - 180, DVP #3, PJ - 48, 1.0 turns out, uncorked stock exhaust, air box lid removed, 700 ft. above sea level. It appeared to be a little rich on bottom with the screw at 2.25 turns out (80 F). However, at 50 F it ran great at 2.25 turns out, accept for the bog.

Thanks for your advice.

Scrambler

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.