Factory parts... CHEAP!

3 replies to this topic
  • MotoGreg

Posted May 15, 2000 - 06:42 PM

I was surfin' around and found factory Yamaha parts really cheap at Motoworld of El Cajon. Take a look at these prices on radiators and cables and stuff.

'99 WR400
'92 GSXR 7/11
Visit my photo album AT YOUR OWN RISK!! My photo album
Anyone here a sportbike fan also? Then visit us here at www.insanespeed.com

[This message has been edited by MotoGreg (edited 05-15-2000).]

• Bryan

Posted May 16, 2000 - 04:57 AM

Wow! Those are pretty good prices. If anyone orders from this company, let us know how it goes.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted May 16, 2000 - 05:45 AM

Wicked cheap, and to think I actually lived in El Cajon back in my navy days!

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 20, 2000 - 09:08 PM

Had to purchase a L. radiator last week. Me and a juniper tree didn't exactly get along. Called Motworld of El Cajon and got quoted $50 more than web site said!??? I called Colorado Powersports beat Motoworld's web price by a couple of bucks with no discussion. Haven't found on-line shopping for them, but phone is 888/874-3168. Let you know if I have any problems with the rad. purchase.

Ken in OR

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.