yz white kit on wr

2 replies to this topic
  • colslate

Posted July 17, 2007 - 07:41 AM

anyone know of a reliable supplier of 07 yzf plastics in white(including the seat)could be looking for 2 or 3 sets to fit on 07 wr450
many thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Gandalf_WR450

Posted July 17, 2007 - 12:54 PM

I just put the UFO white fenders on my '03 WR450. The rear fender had 'unpunched' marks for the cutouts required to install radiator over-flo tank- a real time saver and the fit was excellent.

• kissfan113

Posted August 15, 2007 - 09:11 AM

I don't think the aftermarket plastic has come out for the 07 WR450 yet, I've been looking too, but no luck finding anything. YZ plastics seem fairly easy to come by aftermarket like Acerbis and UFo

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.