426 exhaust on WR400

2 replies to this topic
  • zimmermangm

Posted May 19, 2000 - 08:53 AM

I have access to a 426 exhaust for sale- is there any power or weight advantage? What's the going price? I did a search with no good results in the archives. Thanks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MotoGreg

Posted May 19, 2000 - 05:51 PM

Most people say that the stock yz exhaust is the best all around exhaust, the only problem is that there is no spark arrestor and it's a little loud.

------------------
'99 WR400
'92 GSXR 7/11
Visit my photo album AT YOUR OWN RISK!! My photo album
Anyone here a sportbike fan also? Then visit us here at www.insanespeed.com

• zimmermangm

Posted May 20, 2000 - 10:10 AM

I don't mind loud and no spark arrestor, I ride on a track. I'm mostly concerned with weight loss, how much a 426 pipe is worth, HP increase, and if the headpipes are the same or different from a '00 WR400.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.