Other WR sites/Forums?

7 replies to this topic
  • ThompsonV311

Posted July 16, 2007 - 04:12 PM

With my wife working nights, me staying home with our 2 yr old son, and waiting to take delivery on the new bike I have alot of time on my hands. I find myself bored and checking back here 5 or 6 times a night looking for anything new and interesting. Usually nothing new pops up. I noticed there seemed to be much more going on over on the YZ side. Anyways I was thinking are there any other good forums/sites related to WR's out there? I have searched and haven't come up with anything. Anybody care to share the places they frequent when not here on TT?

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted July 16, 2007 - 07:11 PM

With my wife working nights, me staying home with our 2 yr old son, and waiting to take delivery on the new bike I have alot of time on my hands. I find myself bored and checking back here 5 or 6 times a night looking for anything new and interesting. Usually nothing new pops up. I noticed there seemed to be much more going on over on the YZ side. Anyways I was thinking are there any other good forums/sites related to WR's out there? I have searched and haven't come up with anything. Anybody care to share the places they frequent when not here on TT?

thumpertalk is the only place i check :thumbsup:

• PROWLER 58

Posted July 17, 2007 - 05:24 AM

TT is the best. But, check out DIRTBIKETV.COM. They have their show available online from that site.Its a great show. Bob

• Photojojo

Posted July 23, 2007 - 04:27 PM

Not WR related, but one of the riding sites I frequent is http://www.advrider.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Aus_WR450FS

Posted July 23, 2007 - 08:06 PM

This site is for wr250's but there is some useful info that can be relevant to the 450 model

http://www.thumperfaq.com/sitemap.htm :thumbsup:

• Synyster06Gates

Posted July 23, 2007 - 08:08 PM

www.allthingsmoto.com

not for WR's but for everything.

• Bakemono

Posted July 24, 2007 - 01:21 PM

www.dirtrider.net is another good one.

• Beejay

Posted July 24, 2007 - 03:50 PM

I visit a few sites but none as informative & comprehensive as this one.
TT RULES.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.