part number?

2 replies to this topic
  • Henry

Posted May 17, 2000 - 07:08 AM

Hi guys!
I need your help again
Does anyone know the part number for the
standard YZ400(1.8gallon) gas tank and the seat??

Thank!!!
:)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR400_Jay

Posted May 17, 2000 - 04:20 PM

Hey Henry do you want to buy a used YZ400 stock gas tank? If so e-mail me and we can talk this will save you alot of money rather than buying one from the Yamaha dealer. It's in good shape and it's on my bike right now. Let me know.

------------------
00'WR400 75'Yamaha 250 enduro
White e-Series S-bend 12 discs, Yz timed, rejetted to Clark specs, throttle stop cut, lid removed, Topar Racing top clamp, Tag Metals T2 bars, Scotts damper, Devol disc guard and frame guards, lights removed, Cr routed Fastline brakeline, Acerbis Rally pro hand guards fastened to the top clamp, Gel grips Live in Southwest Ohio

• MotoGreg

Posted May 17, 2000 - 05:37 PM

1.8 gallon? I thought it was 2.1? Never bothered to measure it.

------------------
'99 WR400
'92 GSXR 7/11
Visit my photo album AT YOUR OWN RISK!! My photo album
Anyone here a sportbike fan also? Then visit us here at www.insanespeed.com

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.