03 yz450f part needed..

4 replies to this topic
  • bigwake

Posted July 16, 2007 - 03:59 AM

since i cannot post a wanted in the for sale section, i geuss i can ask here..just wondered if anyone has their tank/radiator shrouds (plastics)..with or without graphics..any help? thanx-josh

• Ga426owner

Posted July 16, 2007 - 04:19 AM

I will check my parts bin....keep in mind....03-05 plastics are all the same.....thats the good news.
I may have fenders and other parts to if needed.....I will pm you after I check
:thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bigwake

Posted July 16, 2007 - 04:54 AM

thanx for the fast reply!..that would be awesome if you could find some in your bin!..i've been checking ebay and i find new in box pairs for like $40 plus shipping..and they are acerbis and i dont kno if the colors will really match stock too well..and im on a tight budget bcuz i had to replace the radiators right off the bat from buying the bike..so that's why i need the shrouds..haha..if you could find some..idk how much shipping is to cooper city florida..but if the price is right i would like to buy them..if they are straight without stress marks..so just let me know if you find anything..thanx again-josh

• ben_suhard

Posted July 16, 2007 - 08:48 AM

..if they are straight without stress marks.

If you mean the white coloured marks when the plastics are bent, you can get them back to blue with a heat gun or maybe even a hair dryer. It sounds ridiculous, but this is not a joke, it really does work. Try it on your old plastics.

• bigwake

Posted July 16, 2007 - 09:00 AM

alright i'll give it a try! thanx a lot for your suggestion-josh

Related Content

Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.