Power bomb or Mega bomb?

1 reply to this topic
  • freestyle250

Posted July 15, 2007 - 07:56 PM

Has anybody seen (heard and felt) the difference between the power and mega bomb header for the WR, or any other bike for that matter? I have the TI Powercore Silencer and wanted to get a header now. But I cannot decide between the two. Price isn't really a huge difference to me, I'm more concerned with the power and sound difference. I don't want a really annoying and loud bike. Can anybody give me some input on this?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Justin89

Posted July 15, 2007 - 08:01 PM

I have the powerbomb and I like it...you can tell the difference. My bike is loud because have the FMF 4.1 full system. The megabomb discription says that it lowers your decible level but I have heard you get great power gain from it. They both look good too. It seems like it makes your bike have less engine drag imo...just my 2cents.:thumbsup:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.