Mr MotoGreg

3 replies to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted May 14, 2000 - 08:53 PM

G'day Greg.

So, your a night owl also.... Greg, please forward me the details on the GPS III+ unit you purchased. Including a part number, manufacturer, possible web site to view it, etc..

• MotoGreg

Posted May 14, 2000 - 09:56 PM

Sorry but that wasn't me. Maybe there is a regular "Greg" here as well as me "MotoGreg" :)

'99 WR400
'92 GSXR 7/11
Visit my photo album AT YOUR OWN RISK!! My photo album
Anyone here a sportbike fan also? Then visit us here at

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bryan

Posted May 15, 2000 - 05:40 AM

Mitch! It was ME that got a GPS III+.

What do you want to know? Ron in CA has turned me on to this GPS thing. It looks like another money pit but also looks fun and useful.

What do you want to know?

[This message has been edited by Bryan (edited 05-15-2000).]

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted May 15, 2000 - 02:39 PM

Ouch, another Money pit... Oh well, I guess another toy wont hurt... Well, it will if the lovely wife finds out... :)

What would I like to know. Well...

1. How Much, how heavy, how large
2. Ease of use
3. Can I download maps of the area I am riding and then use them as reference? (via a laptop or something)
4. Snail Trail - Will it mark where I have ridden on the GPS

Just the usual stuff. Also, does it come in Blue.. :D

Thanks Bryan

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.