Parts for WR400

2 replies to this topic
  • kjohnson79

Posted July 15, 2007 - 11:05 AM

where is the best place to get the headlight for my wr400? I would like to know were to get a complete plastic kit, too.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tntmo

Posted July 15, 2007 - 05:55 PM

I don't think anyone sells a complete plastic kit for the WR400, most of the kits are for the YZ models and I haven't noticed a kit for the older YZ400/426 in most catalogs. You can get most of the stuff piece by piece from UFO, Acerbis, etc.

Pick a headlight, there are lots of nice ones out there. I have an Acerbis something or other, can't remember the name of it but it looks like a couple of eyes. Works okay, wish I had more watts.

• TeamScream

Posted July 15, 2007 - 08:58 PM

where is the best place to get the headlight for my wr400? I would like to know were to get a complete plastic kit, too.

The dealership will have everything, they produce parts on average for 10 years after manufacture, that is IF you cannot find a kit from Acerbis or UFO or the like

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.