New to the WR club

1 reply to this topic
  • Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted May 14, 2000 - 09:10 PM

Hello everyone,
I just picked up a canadian WR yesterday in Los Angeles (the drive was 12 hours round trip, ouch!).A small price to pay for an eternal green sticker (hopefully). I'm sure my neighbors were enjoying my experience as much as I was when I was rippin' through the neighborhood (don't worry the children were indoors). Where do you guys buy your Yamaha parts? Probably the dealer, but with the advent of the internet, maybe not.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bryan

Posted May 14, 2000 - 02:27 PM

Welcome to the club Mike.

For me it's Baja Designs: www.bajadesigns.com

Bryan...

P.S. The children are the ones in your neighborhood that will LIKE your bike. It's their parents that probably won't :).

Bryan...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.