WR400 for sale

3 replies to this topic
  • Barry_A._Wray

Posted May 10, 2000 - 05:18 AM

1998 Yamaha WR400 WR 400, Excellent condition. Big Gun exhaust. Devol
radiator gurads and frame guards. New O-ring chain and Renthal sprockets.
Barkbusters with SRC triple clamp mounts. Dunlop tires in great shape.
$3750. Email me for Pictures at WRAYB@UNCWIL.EDU. $3,750.00, (910) 392-8628

The bike is really in great shape. In addition to the above ad I have a White Brothers E-series exhaust and the original Yamaha exhaust. I also have an extra radiator for the left side. New plastic for the rear number plates (stock white). New radiator shouds (without the graphics). The original WR headlight/number plate. The original WR rear fender with taillight. The Yamaha owner's manual (a very good manual!). Extra other stuff too.

Thanks, Barry.

• Bryan

Posted May 10, 2000 - 06:00 AM

Hey Barry.
How much do you want for the White Brothers exhaust? Is it the s-bend or the pro meg? Does it have a header too?

Bryan...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dougie

Posted May 10, 2000 - 04:42 PM

Barry, I'd be interested in your extra side number plates as long as they fit a '99. I don't see why they wouldn't though. How much do you want for them?

------------------
Dougie, '99 WR400
Mods: YZ timing, Race Tech Suspension, FMF PC IV, FMF Hi FLo Moto, YZ seat, IMS 3.3 tank, One Industries Graphics, Renthal bars, 14/52 gearing.

• Barry_A._Wray

Posted May 14, 2000 - 03:46 PM

Originally posted by Bryan:
Hey Barry.
How much do you want for the White Brothers exhaust? Is it the s-bend or the pro meg? Does it have a header too?

Bryan...

Humm, The pipe came with the bike when I bought it so I am unsure but it looks just like the Pro-Meg silencer in my Dennis Kirk catalog. I do have the header too..but I am not sure if it is the high-boy or not? Can anyone tell me how to tell the difference?

Both are in really good shape. No big dents but both have a few small ones (it looks like the they are from mounting the silencer). The silencer is alum (not carbon fiber).

The silencer was either $282 (pro-meg) or $245 (s-bend) and the head pipe was either $170 (Stainless Steal) or $141 (Stainless Steal High-boy).

What do you guys think a fair price for a used pipe and silencer would be?

Thanks, Barry.

------------------
Barry A. Wray
910-392-8628
WRAYB@UNCWIL.EDU

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.