Will YZ250 rear fender/426 # plate fit WR?

5 replies to this topic
  • Greg

Posted May 12, 2000 - 09:00 PM

Based on my buddy's info, I just ordered Acerbis '00 YZ250 rear fender and a YZ426 front number plate. These will fit my '00 WR400 right?

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted May 12, 2000 - 09:11 PM

yes

• Heywood

Posted May 12, 2000 - 11:28 AM

What Kevin said, but you will have to make yourself a bracket to be able to use the mounting screw on the front plate.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Moto-Mike

Posted May 12, 2000 - 01:50 PM

What does the original 426 front numberplate cost? I am looking at the blue UFO and Acerbis front numberplates and wondering if they come with the white background or if you had to come up with your own? Thanks-

• Greg

Posted May 12, 2000 - 03:19 PM

I priced the Acerbis front at just under $20. The blue doesn't come with backgrounds, and they cost another $20. I decided to go with the white plate based on that.

Originally posted by Moto-Mike:
What does the original 426 front numberplate cost? I am looking at the blue UFO and Acerbis front numberplates and wondering if they come with the white background or if you had to come up with your own? Thanks-

• MotoGreg

Posted May 12, 2000 - 07:41 PM

Also, anyone with a '98-'99 can put a '00 front fender on. It looks mucho better and is stronger too, it doesn't flop around like the old style.

------------------
'99 WR400
'92 GSXR 7/11
Visit my photo album AT YOUR OWN RISK!! My photo album
Anyone here a sportbike fan also? Then visit us here at www.insanespeed.com

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.