White Bros E series and jetting???Everyone needs a little help

No replies to this topic
  • Mike

Posted May 10, 2000 - 07:07 PM

98 WR400 with stock head pipe and white Bros E series s bend. Jetting currently stock.

I have inserted the white bros quiet core insert and took it down to 7 disks to get it to pass the old sound test of 101 db's.

I originally ran 12 disks with and without the quite core and had no problems at all. By decreasing the disks will the jetting need to be change? Elevation is 2-3 thousand feet here in Nor Cal.

Anyone experimented with this, with or without the quite core. Seems to run okay but I have not run it long enough to know if any problems will occur.

Has anyone out there tried the quite core insert? Have not heard any comments on it.

thx

Mike

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.