Headlight Question WR450

5 replies to this topic
  • Jcorwin

Posted July 14, 2007 - 05:54 AM

Searched and couldn't find anyone that had the same STUPID question I have. So have a new bulb for the 450 - unfortunately when removing the old bulb I took off the entire bracket instead of just one side. Walked away, broke up my kids from a fight and now for the life of me I can not figure out how that bracket(spring) that holds the bulb in goes back on? Does anyone have a picture? Jcorwin@knology.net if so, proceed to bash me.

• face_plant

Posted July 14, 2007 - 07:34 AM

i will round up my stock lamp when i get home and see if i can help

i have a cyclops lamp on it right now

• Jcorwin

Posted July 15, 2007 - 02:58 AM

Still need help here if someone could take a shot of the stock lamp I would be forever grateful.

Thx

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jcorwin

Posted July 15, 2007 - 12:33 PM

Figured it out :thumbsup:

Now both my brand new tailight and brand new headlight blew as soo as I turned on the lights :thumbsup: ! Time to search the forum

• Birdy426

Posted July 15, 2007 - 07:10 PM

Bad regulator?

• Jcorwin

Posted July 18, 2007 - 08:18 AM

Trying to figure that out now - again if the question is a no brainer forgive me!

Measure voltage at headlight, 23 - 26 volts AC - does this indicate the regulator is bad?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.