Where to buy Motard Wheels

5 replies to this topic
  • MountainMax

Posted July 13, 2007 - 06:11 PM

I found a link here before with sites that fit out our bikes, but i can't find it under the search anymore, can someone please give me some links to buy them or a link to that thread..........

• face_plant

Posted July 14, 2007 - 07:40 AM

www.wheelingcycle.com

or call 304 233 2501

tell em spike from downstairs sent ya P

• MountainMax

Posted July 14, 2007 - 12:33 PM

Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MountainMax

Posted July 16, 2007 - 06:38 PM

is there any more links? that's not the one I was looking at, they had a great selection of wheels and tires, both spoked and solid wheels, and a great price..... I need to find it for my buddy who's buying a set ASAP

• Alternative

Posted July 16, 2007 - 07:53 PM

East Coast Wheels have a reasonable selection at a good price:
http://store.*******...etewheels1.html

• MountainMax

Posted July 17, 2007 - 02:30 AM

Thanks, they are a bit pricy compared to the other link I had given to me a couple months back, i just can't find the link anymore.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.